Introducing the Nichiran Silvernet Foundation,
Japanese Mutual Support Network in the Netherlands
– Are you insecure about living alone?
– Are you interested in helping out the elderly?
– Would you like a Japanese conversation partner?
– Would you like to do volunteer work?
– Has it become difficult to speak Dutch?
– Would you like nursing assistance?
– Would you like to read Japanese books?
– Would you like to eat Japanese food?
As of November 2016, the Nichiran Silvernet Foundation consists of 138 members from all over the country, whose ages vary from in their 20’s to over 90’s. The foundation aims to set up a support system where people can help each other in order to improve the lives of Japanese elderly living in the Netherlands.
Chairperson Chieko van Santen, tel: 070-511 52 73
Secretary Masami Kita-Geerlings
Treasurer Mayumi Takahashi
Help and Care Akemi Vellinga
Event Organiser Akira Matsumoto
RSIN Number 8158.68.236
Articles of Association (Japanese)
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Nichiran Silvernet Foundation.All Rights Reserved.